& the rest is still unwritten...

6.2.11

A Spark *

Ahem... So here's for youJust don't laugh! :O

Cold,
With no one to hold,
These are the kind of mornings I've been told,
And now, I am letting the stories unfold.




I have been wondering through the 
stars,
Wishing for someone who could heal these scars,
To bring back that smile thats so rare,
When I know at the back of my mind that you'll be there.



found you,
A special stranger,
Though we only knew,
You have made me stronger.




Thank you,
For you have made me smile,
You are a joy to be around with at any time,
I just hope.. I can do the same for you


END.
                                
                                                                                                  
[22.12.2010]

13 comments:

  1. Hey! You write quite nice! I loved it ! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oye, you write really well Yushi <3

    Strangers do make us strong. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you,
    For you have made me smile,
    You are a joy to be around with at any time,
    I just hope.. I can do the same for you.

    Well Written =) Dont worry who I am.. I am your well wishes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Masha'ALLAH you write very well :)

    but kis k liye likha? *oink oink* :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. I never anticipated such appreciation. =)

    Thanks guys <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. @salman last year ka hai post abhi kia mene :P! Kisi k lye bhi nhi tha ;) :P!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know. 2 months pehlay hi tha B'day k 2 din baad :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved this ..

    Cold,
    With no one to hold

    P.S all stanzas of the poem was awesome.

    ReplyDelete