& the rest is still unwritten...

3.10.12

- Change...



It's 7 in the evening,
My heart is on fire…

 There's a bomb in me but,
I can't cut the wire.

It's ticking and it's loud,
Trying to explode…

I need to get it out,
But don't know the code…

My heart can't help but burn,
Inside the fire pain…

I think of a small prayer,
But it's all in vain... 

It's now 2:00 am in the morning, 
My body is all but dust…

If everything was well then,
Whom am I left to trust?

Reality makes no sense,
As the pain make me numb...

There isn't much left for me,
Besides the new Poem...

The bomb is set to implode,
At any fucking moment...

Not ready for it to take me,
Not ready for judgement...

Its 2:30 am in the morning now,
My heart is still on fire…

There's a bomb inside me but,
I can't cut the damn wire…

It's ticking and it's quiet,
All set up, ready to blow. 
It's ticking and It's loud,
Get ready for the show...

           
- End. 



6 comments: